1. Home
  2. breadcrumbs separator
  3. breadcrumbs separator
  4. Application for Development

Application for Development

Complying Development Certificate
Complying Development is a fast tracked approval process for straight forward residential, commercial and industrial development determined by your Council or an accredited private certifier.
Construction Certificate
A Construction Certificate must be applied for and approved by Council or an accredited Private Certifier before any construction work can commence. A CC can not be issued without an approved Development Application.
Development Application
A Development Application is commonly referred to as a DA. It is a formal request for consent to carry out proposed development, such as change of use of land, subdivide land, and carry out building work.
Exempt Development
Certain types of developments do not need to lodge an application with Council. Find out what qualifies as exempt development and obtain a form to notify Council.
Fees and Charges
Fees and Charges for all Town Planning and Building Certifier works.
Installing A Domestic Solid Fuel Heater
Application to install a domestic solid fuel heating appliance (wood heater). Contact Council for a quote prior to lodging application form.
Local Approval Section 68
Section 68 of the Local Government Act 1993 specifies a range of activities where approvals are required to be obtained from Council. These are often in addition, or ancillary to, standard development application (DA) requirements and are known as ‘section 68 approvals’.
Occupation Certificate
All the information you need to know on how to apply for a Final Occupation Certificate.
Owner Builder
Access this section to obtain Information on becoming an Owner Builder
Warrumbungle Shire Council Section 94A Levy (Indirect Community Infrastructure Contributions) Plan 2009
Warrumbungle Shire Council Section 94A Levy (Indirect Community Infrastrucutre Contributions) Plan 2009

Last Updated: 14 Jul 2021