You are here:
Electronic Housing Code
If you are considering a development proposal then use the Electronic Housing Code (EHC) to
• Investigate your development options for an individual site
• Generate an exempt development report
• Prepare your complying development application electronically
• Lodge your application electronically
• Monitor the progress of your application
What is the Electronic Housing Code?
The Electronic Housing Code (EHC) is an online system for the electronic lodgement of complying development applications under the NSW Housing Code. This system will also allow the user to determine if they are able to proceed with their development without further approvals, as an exempt development.
Please note there will be fees associated with the assessment of your application, and should be discussed with Development Services staff.
How it Works
• Log on – start your investigation.
• Locate – enter your property information using either the address OR Lot/DP information, then, confirm your site on the map.
• Select your proposed development type/s from the list and where necessary input your lot area and width at the building line.
• Find out if you are eligible for exempt or complying development and view the relevant standards.
• Apply – for those eligible for complying development, you can prepare, lodge and track an application online using this system.
Click here to use the EHC
What you need to know before using the system
You may find it helpful to have the following when using the EHC system
• An electronic copy of the associated site plan in order to complete your application.
• If you are doing this application on behalf of others, you will need a signed owner’s consent form.
• There may be other documentation required for your application. Please contact Development Services for further detail.
Development Application Tracking
Development Application Tracking (DA Tracking) is a free service providing fast, convenient access to DA status and information, start to finish, 24/7.
You can search DA Tracking using a variety of categories, including street address, legal description, date, DA number or development description.
Click here to access Online DA Tracking.
See the Development Application Process Flowchart below to
understand all the steps involved in the lodgement, assessment and approval of
a development application. To find out more on the Development Application Process, and why you may need a Development Application, download the Development Application Process Fact Sheet.
Last Updated: 21 Jan 2016
14-22 John Street,
COONABARABRAN NSW 2357
59 Binnia Street,
COOLAH NSW 2843
1300 795 099
Coonabarabran 6849 2000
(for mobiles/outside Shire)
Coolah 6378 5000
(for mobiles/outside Shire)
After hours emergencies 6849 2000
Copyright © 2016 Warrumbungle Shire Council